CLIENT SUCCESS TEAM
Client Success Manager
Adelaide – Full-time
We are looking for Client Success Managers (CSM’s) to join our rapidly growing B2B SaaS company and be part of our mission to re-engineer the way accountants work. Your role would encompass the entire onboarding experience; nurturing clients through their initial trial of the platform and overseeing the successful implementation of FYI across their practice. Are you a Chartered Accountant with experience working in practice, a passion for process and a drive to innovate? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Our Client Success Team is responsible for optimising the onboarding experience for our clients to ensure they see early and ongoing return on their investment in FYI. Our clients are senior partners, practice managers, accountants and administrators using FYI daily in busy accounting firms. Our role is to understand their needs, deliver positive customer experiences and empower them to use the FYI platform effectively to automate their processes and shave minutes off daily tasks.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a growing list of onboarding clients: nurturing them through the process, delivering successful outcomes.
- Demonstrate the product: ensuring clients are trained on existing and new features.
- Develop new training and support content: ensuring clients have all the tools they need to move forward.
- Perform live training sessions for different levels of users, across the full spectrum of platform features.
- Work closely with product strategy to understand the product roadmap and how it will add value to clients.
- Proactively engage clients at risk: providing support for or response to any alerts, trouble-shooting or poor health of clients.
For proven candidates, there is an opportunity for your role to change and grow with the business to encompass:
- Managing our growing support team based in the Philippines to ensure email support delivers the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Attending roadshows and events, demonstrating the product and communicating its value to clients Leading future team members as FYI grows.
- Measuring and tracking client health and engagement via surveys, external reviews, case studies, referrals and more.
- Developing our strategy for the FYI Community and Ambassador network.
- Contributing to the development of other strategic goals and the plans to execute them.
What success looks like:
- Reduced onboarding man-hours – creation of scalable onboarding frameworks to deliver happy clients with minimal touch-points
- Reduced impact on our support team – by providing users with clear, concise and complete onboarding programs
- Increased adoption of FYI within each practice – active users, adoption of new product features
- Positive client feedback – measures of client satisfaction, referrals and case studies.
You’ll love this role if you:
- Have 6+ years in a relevant professional environment, ideally within the accounting industry / practice management in Australia so you can demonstrate a good understanding of the daily mechanics of a busy accounting firm.
- Are tech savvy with the ability to develop a strong technical understanding of the FYI platform
- Have great business and content writing skills
- Have experience handling client queries, solving business problems and building client relationships.
- Have worked in a fast-paced, small team environment and can balance the line between strategic thinking and GSD (getting shit done) to ensure optimal outcomes in varying situations.
- Are a brilliant time and task manager. You don’t drop the ball!
- Are driven, highly motivated and enthusiastic with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a healthy sense of humour
- Can hit the ground running, comfortable speaking to clients from the outset
- Thrive on change and innovation
- Are not a passenger
We’d also love it if you have:
- Experience in a SaaS or software company and/or experience in tech product support
- Experience with Xero, Xero Practice Manager and the extended Xero ecosystem
- Salary to match experience
- Flexible work environment
- Remote working opportunities
FYI is a cloud document management platform for accountants in practice. It’s a way of re-engineering a firm’s email and document management, CRM, workflow and collaboration processes and automating them to save time on repetitive tasks and improve accuracy. Based in Adelaide, we are a team of passionate individuals on a mission to provide the best in-market tech solution improving the productivity of accounting practices globally.
FYI launched into the Australian market at the end of 2018 and our unique blend of cloud document management and automation is already attracting attention as a game-changer for accountants. We’ve quickly gained subscribers from firms of all sizes and we’re onboarding new practices every week. Our team is growing and we’re conquering new challenges every day. Our end game is global expansion starting with New Zealand and the UK in 2020.
Click here to learn more about the application process and submit your resume and cover note telling us why you are suitable for this role.